- The New York Times reports on the History of the Theremin and Ms. Rockmore, a former violin prodigy turned theremin master. Josh Jancourtz, over at Create Digital music also saw this one and has a good picture of japanese theremin performers at NAMM.
- These are the best new NAMM gear pictures I can find being displayed on Midizoo.com
- Need to know which schools have degrees in Audio Engineering? Go Here. (via Schools in the USA search results)
- An inflatable DX7 auction seen on MatrixSynth. Makes me wish I didn’t sell my real DX7.
- Arturia Origin Trailer Video from their main site. (loads slow, be patient)
Note: we moved our feeds over to Feedburner. If you have any issues, just use the new links. I think everything went smoothly though. Also, commenting doesn’t require you to register any longer for easier discussion. You can still register and submit articles to have them approved too.
How to Hack Your PS2 Memory Card And Run Anything Hack an old Nord Modular to a G2 3 Radiuses In custom stand. Nice Vid Blogs: Audio Software Out In The Open Fire The Head of iTunes. iTunes 11 review: The Worst Interface Update In Years. Behringer Guitar Review: Metalien Pack Quiz Your Synthesizer Vocabulary on Memrise Top Ten Drum Machines of all time What do you think of the Arturia Microbrute? The Roland V-synth Resource Page Native Instruments Massive and FM8 released! 5 Electronic Music Production Tips & Techniques Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50 Patches Roland Audio Tool Rocks: The Online TB-303 & 909 Emulator Roland Integra-7 Mini Review (8) Best Plugins For 2013 A Sound Comparison Of Synths 2013 (updated) V-Synth Patches Why I Love Novation Supernova II Rack Pro-X Logic Pro X Review – Just OK M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 Midi Controller is a Piece of Shit Price List and Ordering Info NES Wave Pack Reason Refill Logic Pro X Has USB Midi Problems What are the Best iPad Synthesizer Apps? (iOS) Listen to Daft Punk Get Lucky On the Integra-7 Using Aiwa Q Sound Boombox as an Effects Processor Mini Scratching. Touchtable by Masc Design V-Synth Vs. JX8P Roland Shootout