- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs.
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and “modular-style” poly sounds.
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet ’08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9″ x 5″ (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Free editor for Mac OS and Windows.
Tetra has multiple personalities. It is a four-voice, analog poly synth, a sort of “mini Prophet.” It’s a four-part, multitimbral synth with separate outputs, essentially four Mophos in one verycompact box. And it’s a voice expander for other Tetras or the Prophet ’08.
Here is a Demo Vid!
How to Hack Your PS2 Memory Card And Run Anything Roland FA-06, FA-08 Leaked Mac OS X Dolphin Speed Guide Audio Tool Rocks: The Online TB-303 & 909 Emulator Hack an old Nord Modular to a G2 Behringer Guitar Review: Metalien Pack What are the Best iPad Synthesizer Apps? (iOS) The Roland V-synth Resource Page 5 Electronic Music Production Tips & Techniques Native Instruments Massive and FM8 released! Tutorial: Installing Windows On Partitioned Mac Without Bootcamp What a pile of junk Roland Aira Is Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50 Patches Roland Drum Machine Waves 4GB Download Top Ten Drum Machines of all time Fire The Head of iTunes. iTunes 11 review: The Worst Interface Update In Years. Namm 2014, Korg MS-20 Full Size kit ($1400) Korg Gadget iPad DAW Looks Super Fun JX-8p Complete Reason Refill What do you think of the Arturia Microbrute? Using Parallel Compression For Mastering Logic Pro X Review – Just OK How to Make Your Speakers Dead Moog Sub 37 Video for Namm 2014 NES Wave Pack Reason Refill Triton Taktile USB Controller-Synth & Korg Keytar! V-Synth Patches Dubstep Drums Effects Processing Tutorial. Top Raspberry Pi Synthesizers Links