- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs.
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and “modular-style” poly sounds.
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet ’08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9″ x 5″ (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Free editor for Mac OS and Windows.
Tetra has multiple personalities. It is a four-voice, analog poly synth, a sort of “mini Prophet.” It’s a four-part, multitimbral synth with separate outputs, essentially four Mophos in one verycompact box. And it’s a voice expander for other Tetras or the Prophet ’08.
Here is a Demo Vid!
How to Hack Your PS2 Memory Card And Run Anything Mac OS X Dolphin Speed Guide Roland FA-06, FA-08 Leaked Native Instruments Massive and FM8 released! Audio Tool Rocks: The Online TB-303 & 909 Emulator Hack an old Nord Modular to a G2 Behringer Guitar Review: Metalien Pack Namm 2014, Korg MS-20 Full Size kit ($1400) 5 Electronic Music Production Tips & Techniques What are the Best iPad Synthesizer Apps? (iOS) The Roland V-synth Resource Page What a pile of junk Roland Aira Is Tutorial: Installing Windows On Partitioned Mac Without Bootcamp Drum Machine Waves 4GB Download Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50 Patches Roland Top Ten Drum Machines of all time What do you think of the Arturia Microbrute? How to Make Your Speakers Dead Korg Gadget iPad DAW Looks Super Fun Fire The Head of iTunes. iTunes 11 review: The Worst Interface Update In Years. NES Wave Pack Reason Refill JX-8p Complete Reason Refill Moog Sub 37 Video for Namm 2014 Top Raspberry Pi Synthesizers Links V-Synth Patches Logic Pro X Review – Just OK Triton Taktile USB Controller-Synth & Korg Keytar! Using Parallel Compression For Mastering Nord Lead A1