- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs.
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and “modular-style” poly sounds.
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet ’08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9″ x 5″ (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Free editor for Mac OS and Windows.
Tetra has multiple personalities. It is a four-voice, analog poly synth, a sort of “mini Prophet.” It’s a four-part, multitimbral synth with separate outputs, essentially four Mophos in one verycompact box. And it’s a voice expander for other Tetras or the Prophet ’08.
Here is a Demo Vid!
Roland FA-06, FA-08 Leaked How to Hack Your PS2 Memory Card And Run Anything Mac OS X Dolphin Speed Guide Audio Tool Rocks: The Online TB-303 & 909 Emulator Top Ten Drum Machines of all time What are the Best iPad Synthesizer Apps? (iOS) Tutorial: Installing Windows On Partitioned Mac Without Bootcamp Using Parallel Compression For Mastering The Roland V-synth Resource Page 5 Electronic Music Production Tips & Techniques Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50 Patches Roland Dubstep Drums Effects Processing Tutorial. Visual Audio Mastering In Logic Pro Behringer Guitar Review: Metalien Pack Drum Machine Waves 4GB Download (8) Best Plugins For 2013 What Type Of Plugins Do I use to Compress Drums For EDM? Logic Pro X Review – Just OK Top Raspberry Pi Synthesizers Links NES Wave Pack Reason Refill Hear the MFB Dominion 1 Synth in an Epic, Triumphant Demo Song Korg Kronos Revealed V-Synth Patches JX-8p Complete Reason Refill 6 Instructables For Electronic Music & Synthesizer DIY Super Hang On Genesis Chip Tune Mix Quiz Your Synthesizer Vocabulary on Memrise Using Aiwa Q Sound Boombox as an Effects Processor A Sound Comparison Of Synths 2013 (updated)