- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs.
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and “modular-style” poly sounds.
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet ’08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9″ x 5″ (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Free editor for Mac OS and Windows.
Tetra has multiple personalities. It is a four-voice, analog poly synth, a sort of “mini Prophet.” It’s a four-part, multitimbral synth with separate outputs, essentially four Mophos in one verycompact box. And it’s a voice expander for other Tetras or the Prophet ’08.
Here is a Demo Vid!
Roland FA-06, FA-08 Leaked Audio Tool Rocks: The Online TB-303 & 909 Emulator How to Hack Your PS2 Memory Card And Run Anything Tutorial: Installing Windows On Partitioned Mac Without Bootcamp Mac OS X Dolphin Speed Guide What are the Best iPad Synthesizer Apps? (iOS) Top Ten Drum Machines of all time 6 Instructables For Electronic Music & Synthesizer DIY The Roland V-synth Resource Page Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50 Patches Roland Using Parallel Compression For Mastering What Type Of Plugins Do I use to Compress Drums For EDM? Top Raspberry Pi Synthesizers Links Quiz Your Synthesizer Vocabulary on Memrise Visual Audio Mastering In Logic Pro Korg Kronos Revealed Dubstep Drums Effects Processing Tutorial. Behringer Guitar Review: Metalien Pack JX-8p Complete Reason Refill NES Wave Pack Reason Refill Drum Machine Waves 4GB Download V-Synth Patches Downloadable Frequency Chart (PDF) Hear the MFB Dominion 1 Synth in an Epic, Triumphant Demo Song Logic Pro X Review – Just OK Multiband Limiting To A Loudness Curve & NS10s (8) Best Plugins For 2013 Super Hang On Genesis Chip Tune Mix Using Aiwa Q Sound Boombox as an Effects Processor