- Affordable, fully programmable poly synth with a 100% analog signal path.
- Classic, real analog sound—including legendary Curtis analog low-pass filter.
- Four-part multitimbral capability with four separate outputs.
- Combo Mode for huge unison patches, stacked sequences, and “modular-style” poly sounds.
- Expandable: poly chain with other Tetras, Prophet ’08, and Mopho for expanded polyphony
- Just 7.9″ x 5″ (20.07 cm x 12.7 cm).
- Free editor for Mac OS and Windows.
Tetra has multiple personalities. It is a four-voice, analog poly synth, a sort of “mini Prophet.” It’s a four-part, multitimbral synth with separate outputs, essentially four Mophos in one verycompact box. And it’s a voice expander for other Tetras or the Prophet ’08.
Here is a Demo Vid!
How to Hack Your PS2 Memory Card And Run Anything 3 Radiuses In custom stand. Nice Vid Hack an old Nord Modular to a G2 Blogs: Audio Software Out In The Open Fire The Head of iTunes. iTunes 11 review: The Worst Interface Update In Years. Quiz Your Synthesizer Vocabulary on Memrise Behringer Guitar Review: Metalien Pack Top Ten Drum Machines of all time The Roland V-synth Resource Page Audio Tool Rocks: The Online TB-303 & 909 Emulator What do you think of the Arturia Microbrute? Native Instruments Massive and FM8 released! Jupiter-80 and Jupiter-50 Patches Roland 5 Electronic Music Production Tips & Techniques Logic Pro X Review – Just OK A Sound Comparison Of Synths 2013 (updated) Roland Integra-7 Mini Review (8) Best Plugins For 2013 V-Synth Patches NES Wave Pack Reason Refill M-Audio Axiom Pro 25 Midi Controller is a Piece of Shit Why I Love Novation Supernova II Rack Pro-X Listen to Daft Punk Get Lucky On the Integra-7 Price List and Ordering Info Logic Pro X Has USB Midi Problems Holiday All-Access Pass $14.99 V-synth Multi-timbral Explained (Play layered sounds like the GT) Mini Scratching. Touchtable by Masc Design What are the Best iPad Synthesizer Apps? (iOS)